I'm addicted to this typing thing. I do it once or twice a day and try to beat my score. 124 is the highest I've gotten, so of course I had to post that. I usually only get between 100-110 words and I started in the 70's so the more you do it the better you'll get.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
That was fun, I type 69. I better do some serious practicing to come close to Kim though...wow 124!
I'm addicted to this typing thing. I do it once or twice a day and try to beat my score. 124 is the highest I've gotten, so of course I had to post that. I usually only get between 100-110 words and I started in the 70's so the more you do it the better you'll get.
Post a Comment