Thank you Anna for the tag!
MOMMY TAG
1. What time do you wake up? Between 8:30-9:30 It depends on if Cole has a lot of work to do. He is VERY nice to let me sleep.
2.What time are your kids in bed? 8:30-when mom puts her to bed, 9:30-when Dad is in charge
3.How long have you been a mommy? 2 years, 1 month, and 14 days. :)
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 29
5. What is your favorite chore? What? People have favorite chores?? That is wrong.
6. What is your favorite meal to cook? I HATE cooking, it always takes me 3 times longer than the recipe states. But if I have to choose...Taco Salad. It easy.
7. What meal do you cook most often? Cole says Mac and Cheese. I say Costco Chicken Cordon Bleu
8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile? 1--Ashlyn learning new things. 2--The way she gets excited about all of the little things. 3--When she dances. 4--When she gives me hug and kisses. 5--when she says, "love you too mom"
9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Depends on how old they are... Right now-I'd take her to the beach. When she is older we'll do the Disneyland thing.
10. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Too long ago to remember!!
11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When she gets hurt
12. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you? 45 minutes ago when we put her in bed.
13. When was the last time you were told I love you? 45 minutes ago
I tag any mom who wants to reflect :) !!!
A little Christmas
14 years ago





1 comments:
Very Sweet! I love being a mother too! The most wonderful gift God has given me:)
Post a Comment