Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Update...and a much need Thank You!

Well I went with my parents to the West Bountiful City Council meeting last night. Thank you to all of those who came! We are making a difference! So instead of writing all of the details out again, click on the ABC4 News link to see the story ABC4 It's good news for now!
Also, I'm hoping you can help me out with a little favor. As many of you may know, Channel 4 has new management and they aren't very nice to their staff...IE: firing Terry and Susan Woods 2 days before Christmas. They have been firing people left and right and my mom was talking to Brent Hunsaker and asked him about all of this and what we the public could do for him. He said, "Write a letter or e-mail"
So to thank him for all of his time, effort and dedication to getting the story out on this power plant, I'm asking you to e-mail his manager and tell him what a great job he has done either overall or on this particular story. He works 7 days a week and up to 12 hour days just to make sure he keeps his job. So here is the information:
ABC4 News General Manager: Matt Jaquint e-mail: matt.jaquint@abc4.com
Thanks!

1 comments:

The Willeyes said...

I will...and thanks for all YOU have done! You have made a huge difference as well:) You're awesome!