You read that right!! We are at 100 posts! Wow what do I say? Should I have written a speech? Hmmm...let me think.
Well first, the San Diego Highlights will resume once I return home to my computer and pictures. Right now Ashlyn and I are vacationing in Denver. We are having a great time swimming and napping and swimming and...you know, the typical vacation! Today we went and saw the movie Up! It was darling and funny. I recommend it.
So for our 100th post I'm going to give you some of the latest Ashlyn'isms. Here goes:
*See my cute little bum?
*It's my birthday in Octover
*There's the Tick Tock (clock)
*Wanna wear your Frocs? (Crocs)
*Mom, I like Rabirovis.
*Hold on a minute, geez Woman--this usually results in a time out.
*Is that a good idea?
*What doin' guys?
*Look at me Mom...then she pulls funny faces
*It's hot...whew!
*Is it in your belly button?
*I have a big idea!
*I just met a new friend
*She's my best friend in the whole wide world
*Dad, what you do at work?
*Hijah--as she kicks her leg in the air
*Give me a rock--rock fist
*She will say something and then say, Naaaahhh.
*I just kid about it
*Oh! My bum made noise
*Ashlyn said..."You little rascal" and when Cole asked her who taught her that she said, "Heavenly Father"....Right.
Well that's about all I can remember for now. She's acting like a typical 2 year old. Not sharing, always asking Why?, not listening, ahh the joys. She is smart and a lot of fun as well. :)






4 comments:
Congrats on your 100th post. I wonder if I will ever make it that far : ). You are cute Julie - I wish I had as much spunk as you do.
That post above was from me (Amber)
Gheez woman? ahem... wonder WHO she heard THAT one from????? hehehe! way cute...laughed out loud at these! hope you're having a blast!!!
She is so cute. How fun they are when they start talking non-stop :) I mean, how can you get mad at Sheesh Woman :) Hope you having fun...but you've been gone long enough already! Enjoy :)
Post a Comment