Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Money, Money, Money!




I can't believe how quickly Ashlyn is growing up! Cole said to me today, "She's just a little person!" Ashlyn is learning more and more words every day. Her latest favorite word is Money! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Today, she figured out how to take her shirt off, well sort of-her arms got stuck behind her head. It was pretty funny! Then she found some of my Hallmark Gold Crown stickers and proceeded to place them all over her tummy. She came over to me and said proudly, "Mom-money! Money, money, money." I was laughing so hard. She was so proud of herself for finding "money." As the day progressed, I continued to find her "money" stuck to my shoe, feet, shorts, purse, computer chair, etc.


Then tonight, Cole's mom and brother Craig were here and Ashlyn started going through my purse. Denece asked her what she was doing and she said "Money, Money, Money, Money" and pulled out my wallet and started her hunt for the hidden treasure. After the purse snatching was interrupted, she got Uncle Craig to tickle her feet. She demanded to have her shoes removed and gave him her blush brush to use. He's a good sport for doing as he is told! One things for sure, she knows what she wants! So I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures. Enjoy!






7 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

I think that is cute she says "Money" now! Next it will probably be "Charge it"!

EmmaP said...

hahaha! Hopefully she will feel "rich" with stickers for a long time! You should totally do a "hunt-for-pennies" box for her next birthday party!

Love the tickling, btw!

A girl after my own heart! Saucy & Bossy - and knowing what she wants! (Hmmm.....starting to sound a little like you...ooops...er, I mean some other women I know)

hahaha! Cute Post!

The Willeyes said...

You'll be okay if she stays happy with stickers for awhile :) Start her on a penny bank. She is so stinkin' cute. I wonder where she gets her attitude from...not her parents I'm sure :)

EmmaP said...

Hey Guess what!!! I just nominated you for an award!!!!Check out My Blog for details. I will email you the info for your own blog! Congrats!

michelle said...

You're in big trouble when that girl hits Junior High!
"Mom, can't we go see Hannah Montana...I've got all these STICKERS!"
How cute is she?

lundgrenville said...

How cute is that. Girl, watch out...pretty soon she is going to find out what that plastic card is worth thats in your purse. Charge it baby! :)

Lisa B said...

Too cute! As long as she sticks to the round kind of money for a while anyway. :)