I enrolled Cole and Ashlyn in the Parent/Tot Swimming Class. They met every Saturday morning for 6 weeks. Cole was not thrilled at all about this, but I told him he needed to learn how to handle her and her fish like abilities for the Summer. I figured he would learn something from it too. They really did have a great time and the best of all...they PASSED the Class. I'm so proud!
A little Christmas
14 years ago





4 comments:
dude...it's a pool...take off yer hat fer cryin out loud! lol! it looks like they had tons of fun. besides, you got to go with her last year... so it's only fair it's his turn. AND - she is such a daddy's girl, that this will surely be something she won't forget. Good job Cole, for sticking it out and passing!!! yea!!!
I love how Cole is wearing his hat to swimming class! Such a man... You'll have to let me know how the classes go. I have been wanting to put Hailey in one of those classes.
I love it! What a fun memory for her and for him. What a great idea :)
I just came to post my comment and it's the same as everyone else's . . . does he even wear a hat to the pool? So funny! Good job Dad, Good job Ashlyn!
Post a Comment