Friday, September 12, 2008

A lesson we all could use...

Hello again!
Wow look at me! Two posts in a row! Whatever will you do with yourself?
So for those of you who really know me, you know that I don't put up with a lot of crap from people. Sure we all have our pet peeves and I'll be first to admit that I not perfect. Close, but not perfect. ;) I'll also be the first to say if someone or something is bugging me. Sorry, I use to beat around the bush but it didn't get me anywhere, so I try to be nice but clear.
One of my main issues is I don't like people who are mean or inconsiderate. It drives me up a wall, which is probably why I need a straight jacket every time I return home from driving around and running errands. It's really sad to me that some people can get so caught up in themselves that they don't see the people around them they are hurting. And even more disappointing is some people will never see it.
So this leads me to the link of the lesson we could all use...
http://mystoriesandlore.blogspot.com/2008/09/dont-be-mean-charlene.html

I think I'll use this with my Young Women lesson on Divine Qualities. It's just a good reminder. :) jc

0 comments: