Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yippee!! Mommy Mondays it is!!

Ok I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I have felt like a total hobbit lately and I'm really getting sick of it. I'm excited that everyone wants to play :) I think the moms will benefit the most! It sounds like Mondays at 10:00 am twice a month is the majority. So here's an idea of how we can do it: Let's plan the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month starting Monday October 6 at 10:00 at my house. Then we can set up a rotation schedule of whomever is interested in offering their house and snack and discuss the nitty gritty details! And feel free to invite anyone you please. And yes Emma, you may join us and you don't have to borrow any kids! We'll have plenty! Tonya you are welcome to fly up anytime ;) So I'll see you on Monday October 6!!

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

hmm...so...i'll tell my boss i'm going on an "appointment?" bwahahahahahaha!

the fellers said...

YAY! I am so excited!

Anna said...

Okay... so, It sounds like my play day's... whenever I can find time will be on Monday's. I hope I can make it to a few of your play day's. I'd love to see everyone once in a while. Talk to you soon... Anna

michelle said...

Julie you are the best hostess ever! It was so fun to have the first ever Mommy Monday (aka your brain child). I look forward to many more!