So I have to share this. It's funny but it is getting old. On Sunday we were at my parents house for dinner. We are all at the table and I asked Ashlyn to quit playing with her food and eat it. She responds, "Ok hold on a minute, geez Woman" Ummm excuse me? Woman? Everyone starts laughing and I looked at Cole and said, "Well, I guess I know what you say when I've walked away."
So for the past 3 days this is her response when she is frustrated or mad at me. My response is a time out. We don't talk to Mommy like that and trust me...if I hear Cole say it, he'll be in time out too!
It is pretty funny though...I just don't want to deal with an attitude like this for the rest of my life.
A little Christmas
14 years ago





4 comments:
ok, that is kinda funny, but Scoty would be in time out too for saying it....and yeah, isnt it crazy how they pick up on all the stuff we say? I am trying to be better with what I say, cause Scoty is repeating it WAY too fast! haha
Yeah... that is kind of funny!! I would do the same to Hailey if she said that to me!! And Billy would get much worse!
Someday you'll look back and die laughing. You wouldn't believe what my girl's said last week. In one day, Daddy was called a butthead, they asked to eat diarrhea for lunch, and one of them used a 4-letter word (in the correct context) Yikes!
That is hillarious! Sometime you do wonder where they hear things from :)!
Post a Comment