Saturday, June 6, 2009

Getting to know me...

On Facebook, Amy A. invited me to have an interview so since I had some time, I figured I would post it on my blog too. So here are all the answers to your burning questions. Things you want to know and things you probably never thought to ask!

What are you most proud of in your life?
My Family

Who do you admire most?
My Parents

Water or 100% Juice?
Water

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold

Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
Milk and cookies! Duh!

What was your last thought?
Why would anyone eat juice and crackers together?

Favorite fruit?
Strawberry or Pineapple

Are you a cat or a dog person?
Dog

Define yourself in 3 words...
Fun, Caring, Loyal

Do you eat cold cereal at night?
Yes...anytime of the day works for me :)

Kill the spider or let it out?
Kill it. I didn't invite it in so really it is trespassing.

Where do you want to travel next?
Anywhere!!

What is your favorite food?
Anything Chocolate

Do you read Harry Potter books?
No

What is your favorite place?
Hawaii or London

If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
I'd like to be able to zap stupid people

Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
Neither...just regular water

Flip flops or sandles?
Flip Flops

What do you do on fridays?
The same thing I do every day. Nothing too exciting.

What is your favorite song of all time?
Have You Ever Been In Love--Peter Cetera

Do you like bananas?
Sure

How many hobbies do you have?
I have a lot of hobbies, but I go in waves as to which one I'm "into" at the moment

Describe your perfect Sunday morning?
Sleep in

If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
a Professional Shopper :)

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hawaii

If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
Take Out

What makes you cry?
Lots of stuff

What makes you laugh?
Ashlyn and my friends

If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
I would buy a house that actually has bedrooms. Then I would put some in savings, payoff debt, and help others.

Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
Half Full

What is your favorite color?
Navy Blue

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
a whole forest...that's why a wood chuck can't chuck wood

Beach or mountain?
Beach

Left handed or right handed?
Left handed

Do you plan in advance?
I try to. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Why are you taking this interview?
Nothing else to do

2 comments:

michelle said...

I learned a few new things about you. I agree with a lot of your answers...especially the one about spiders!

The Willeyes said...

Fun! :)