Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm greatful for friends...




















I'm so thankful for great friends. New friends and Old friends. I'm so blessed.

I'm pleased to announce my pity party has ended. Yes it did include a trip to Cold Stone (thanks Emma for the idea!) and a GNO (girl's night out) with some dear friends.
I do have to share this...My one friend's daughter couldn't for the life of her figure out why in the world we would have a "pity party" and celebrate my pity! She asked what went on at a pity party and when we told her, she said, "Well that doesn't sound fun at all!" I told her someday she will understand and that she will celebrate pity parties with her friends too.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

YAY! I am glad you are feeling better!

WX Ences said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better and thank YOU for being such a good friend to all of US! You're great!!

Callgirl said...

I think Cold Stone can cure anything!