Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ashlyn's 2 year old pictures!!

Many of you know I LOVE pictures. Especially the ones that capture the personality of people. So since Ashlyn was 10 days old I've had her picture taken regularly to show her growing up. I've used a few different photographers in the past, but due to a HUGE price increase by my last photographer, I began my quest to find someone new who was more affordable. Well, in my search I found one of my sister's friends from when we were growing up. Melissa Sue Photography. Melissa is adorable and I was so excited when I saw her photography blog I knew I just had to use her. She is really reasonably priced and does great work.
A few weeks ago we met downtown (thank you Paige for coming and helping) and I showed up with my little overnight bag full of a variety of outfits because I am terrible at figuring out what looks good in pictures. She was so cute and said, "We'll use all of them if Ashlyn will let us!" Melissa was darling with Ashlyn and worked so well with her. Ashlyn already loves the camera and does this silly little head tilt and a big cheese while squinting her eyes shut, so you have to be quick at getting the 2nd shot when she has opened her eyes. It's hilarious and every kid goes through this stage! Ashlyn was very cooperative and let us change her outfit 4 times before she started telling me it was time to go home.
Well, today I got an e-mail and Melissa has posted the "sneek peek" on her blog. I'll get the CD on Saturday so I'll post some more then, but head over and check out my adorable little girl!!
http://melissasuephotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/ashlynn.html

5 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Oh my gosh Julie...she is so adorable. Those are some really good pictures.

EmmaP said...

the pics are perfect! i love how you did her hair!!! too cute!

The Willeyes said...

She is so adorable...great pictures, but really with her as your subject..how could they not be:)

Holli and Billy said...

I love looking at her photography website. I was looking at it yesterday and saw Ashlyn's pictures. I wondered if you were going to post it on your blog. LOVED them!

Jester1717 said...

So Cute!! She does a great job! Of course, Ashlyn is so stinking cute that she made her job easy but they are adorable pictures! How Fun!