WOW! What a game! We had a great time cheering on the Utes to VICTORY and bragging rights for the next year!! My throat is a bit sore from all the yelling and cheering, a small sacrifice but well worth it.
Here are a few shots of the game. Once I get pictures from my sister, I'll post proof that I was there :) I was able to go with my Dad, brother and sister and their spouses (thanks Mom for giving up your ticket!!) My darling husband stayed home with the babe. I found out that he actually watched the game at his parents and found it "Interesting" I think he is slowly
converting to liking at least Ute Sports.
The Wild Fans. They only had their shirts
off for a little while because it was COLD!
The Ute Band
Here Come the UTES!! There was almost a
fight before the game even started!
Kick Off
The sign on the left says--"Hey Collie, Who is "Living Righteous" Now 12-0. Cougs have fun in Vegas. A little background--Apparently last year #9 Collie told the press that the reason BYU was winning was "Because that's what you get when you live righteous"
And the sign on the right says--It's not a quest for us!! It's just what we do!!!! 12-0 This is referring to the BYU coach who's motto is "Quest for perfection" Ha!
The BYU fans started leaving early--there were still 7 minutes left! The crowd waved good-bye to them and sent them on their way back to Provo!
The Crimson Wave!! People started rushing the field to Celebrate. Final Score Utah 48 BYU 24
Can you say...BCS???





4 comments:
Great game! I'm not much of a Utah fan but the game was fun. I watched my granddaughter while my daughter went to the game with her husband. She's a Byu fan and he loves Utah. I think sports in general are getting way over rated but a fun game none the less.
Looks like you guys had a blast. Im a BYU fan myself, but I'll root for both of them. :)
Go Utah!
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Go Utes! :)
Post a Comment